We are working on many cybersecurity topics (check our publication page for details):
- Internet malware detection, defense, and analysis
- SPS: Software-defined Programmable Security (SDN, NFV, Cloud, Edge, 5G…)
- Check out the final report from our 2018 NSF Workshop on Programmable System Security in a Software Defined World.
- Check our S2OS project website. S2OS is an ongoing large multi-institute project funded by NSF/VMware, in which we aim to build a new Security OS with Software Defined Infrastructure
- Other projects: FRESCO, OpenFlowSec.org
- Mobile and IoT security
- Web and Web3 security
- AI security
- Intrusion detection, anomaly detection
Our mission is to make networking and computing more secure!
A few selected recent research projects are listed as follows: