- Java 7 for Floodlight v1.2
- Floodlight v1.2 (built-in)
HOW TO INSTALL?
Option1: Install from the source code
1. install essential software：
$ sudo apt-get install build-essential openjdk-7-jdk ant maven python-dev eclipse
2. get the source code
$ git clone https://github.com/xuraylei/fresco_floodlight.git
3. build the source code
$ cd fresco_floodlight
Option2: Use pre-built virtual machine
1. download the compressed 32-bit fresco vm files from link.
2. decompress and load vm files into virtualbox or vmware.
3. login with creditials (username: fresco, password: SUCCESS)
4. the compiled FRESCO floodlight version is in the folder /home/fresco/fresco_floodlight/
HOW TO BUILD YOUR OWN NETWORK (SECURITY) SERVICES?
By default, FRESCO_floodlight has several sample network service/applications in the folder fresco_apps, you can enable your service by putting them in freso_apps/enable/.
For more information about how to write network service and existing FRESCO modules, you can visit link.
HOW TO USE?
You can run floodlight with FRESCO as:[fresco_floodlight]$ java -jar target/floodlight.jar
- Lei Xu Texas A&M University, USA
- Guofei Gu Texas A&M University, USA
- Robert A. Baykov University of Maryland, USA
- Phillip Porras SRI International, USA
- Seunghyeon Lee Kaist University, Korea
- Seungwon Shin Kaist University, Korea
If you find any bug in current FRESCO(Floodlight) implementation, feel free to contact: